onsdag 1 juni 2011

Weddingcard

I made a Dt card for Kristinas scrapbooking again. And this time I made a weddingcard.I got this BEAUTIFUL papers from Maja Design that I just fell in love with! I got papers from the collection "Skärgårdsliv" ( don´t know if this is the word in english = archipelago?? ) and then I thougt that I could make a weddingcard in navy style...but when I was done with it I think it´s more like USA style...giggle...The colours and stars and so on you know. ;o)
So maby I can give this to someone that love the life on the sea/ boat or maby to someone that comes from Usa... :o)
Well at least it was verry fun to do and I actually like that it´s not a usual weddingcard.


Thanks for stoping by!
Hugs Malin

3 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Jätte vackert!

Ha en trevlig helg!

KRAM SUSY

Ann-Charlotte's blogg sa...

Vilket sött bröllopskort!
Förstår vad du menar, både marint och stars and stipes ;-D
Ha en härlig helg!
Kram Ann-Charlotte

Gerdie sa...

Great card Malin. It looks for me that it is a card for a Dutch couple (red-white-blue)... ;-)