söndag 6 februari 2011

Gett well Tea card!

Hi there!
Today there will be something else than a christmascard.
For 2 weeks we have been sick here me and my son.
My son also sliped on the wet floor on saturday at the poolhouse and half his front tooth went out end also get verry loose.
So he had to went to the E.R, he is swollen and it hurts a little  bit.Today the dentist had to look at the tooth and now we hope that it will heal and then he will need to get the torn tooth fixed. PUH! is all I can say...
 My poor little son!!

Well,that was a little bit on the side NOW i thougt I should show you a new card I made today!
This is a little Gett Well Tea Card.
And I also made a little tutorial on it.
I have only used som left over pappers that I had for this one, perfekt for this little card when you have some pappers over from other works!
You can also click on the picture to get them larger.
Cut a cardstock in 15cm x 30,5 cm
Take some small paper pieces and cut them 6cm x 14,5 cm.
The small ones you fold in the middle, as the picture show.
In the middle of the two sides I used my retro flower punch to get this little round peaces that you cut away.
Sorry for my explanation, hard to to it in English ;o)
At least you should get it as in the picture.
I put it together like this on the picture.I GLUE it together otherwise it wont last when the teabags is in the pockets.
A perfect card for four little tea bags to a friend!
I have not decorated this inside but here you can write a little comment to your friend or something if you would like that.
I decorated my card on the outside with some leftover pappers.
The best part is that you can stand this card up so it easy stands on the table or whatever. And because of the fold lines the card stand by it self almost!Perfect I think. ;o)
Why I did this card in this size is because it fits in a regular C6 envelope ( approx.16x11,5cm).
And I also decorated it with flat flowers and so on so it fit the envelope since there also are som tea bags in it.
Uppdate! 2/2-12 :
This is another card I made but I made the tea pocktes a little bit different.You can do it as you want but I liked this one a little bit more I must say. ;o)

 Hope you liked it!
Thanks for stoping by!
Hugs Malin

7 kommentarer:

martina's kaartjes sa...

wow, what a pretty card !!! lovely done. Sorry bout you son, he doesn't look very happy the poor boy... hope everything becomes ok !
greetings,m artina
x

Lisbet sa...

Kära hjärtanes...vilken härlig blogg du har.
Nu ska jag komma ihåg dig också till senare så jag kan titta in.

annes paperfun sa...

Ååå så flott kort!
Nydelig og flott gjennomført.
Takk for at du deltar hos SC denne uken og god bedring til sønnen.
KLem Anne

Gerdie sa...

Wish your son the best, I hope it will all become okay. Your card is really amazing. SUPER!!
Big hug,
Gerdie

Makaon sa...

Vilka fina kort du gör! Jag har bläddrat bakåt flera sidor :D Jag kan inte kommentera på alla jag tyckte var fina så du får en samlingskommentar istället :)

Stampin'Piper sa...

Oh my, your poor son, what a nightmare for a mother ... hope it will be better soon!

Your card is absolutely wonderful! Your coloring is perfect, love the color you've chosed and the idea with the tea! Great work!

Have a lovely weekend, Hugs Tanja

Anda sa...

What a beautiful card. I have seen other cards on your blog and most are amazing. Till the next time, I will follow your blog for more inspiration :)

Gr. Anda