torsdag 3 februari 2011

Blue and brown christmas card

This is the chrismascard for week 4.
I´m also joining a cc att AOS and this challange was to NOT use flowers, bling and some sort of glitter.
I also NEEDED to use cardstock, pattern paper, some sort of sewing and buttons.
For me it was really hard actually since I always use what I know wasn´t alowed to use.I don´t have so many other things to decorate with but this is my try and I think it turned out ok.
I´m also joining Sketchy colors challange this week.The challange was to use white, blue and brown.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs Malin

2 kommentarer:

martina's kaartjes sa...

what a pretty card ! great colors ! lovely colroing,
greetings, martina
x

❤ Kaia sa...

Kjempeflott kort. Nydelig oppsett og lekkert motiv.
Tusen takk for at du er med på Sketchy Clolor sin fargeutfordring denne uken.
Klem fra Kaia