torsdag 2 juni 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Hello there!
Today I will show you a birthday card I made a couple of days ago.
Once again I have been using paper from Maja Design and a stamp from Magnolia.
This is also one of my favorite stamps from Magnolia.
I actually made this card as a Dt card for Kristinas scrapbooking so please make her a visit to.
I love this purple papers from Maja design.

Today there is a market in our little town so  me and the kids will soon go down town to check it out.

Thanks for stoping by!
Hugs Malin

4 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Vilket helt underbart snyggt kort!
Gillar alla detaljerna!

KRAM OCH HA EN UNDERBAR HELG!
SUSY

Pinklady 68 sa...

Et lekkert bursdagskort!!
Nydelige papir, blomster, motiv og layout! Lekkert!!
Likte bryllupskortet i rødt, hvitt og blått også:-)

Ha en fin langhelg! Klem Laila.

Maia sa...

What a nice card and such lovely colors!
Have a nice weekend,
Greatings from the Netherlands!
Maia

Serafin sa...

Så vackert kort!
Ha en trevlig helg!
Kram Serafin