torsdag 23 juni 2011

Gah! These kids!

Hello there!
Today I will show you a very simple card made with left over papers.
UNFORTUNATELY the picture is in very poor quality since my daughter and here cousin brooke my camera!!!Guess how happy I was on them??? I loved that camera since it has been so good! 4000 sek right in the trash...gah I was angry I can tell you. I have had the camera for a couple of years BUT it still was so good!
Had to take the picture with my iPhone.
I think the card turned out pretty well even if I almost haven´t use any meterial at all.
I made it as a Dt.card for Kristinas, please make here a visit to!

This afternoon I will go to the city near by and look for a new camera....these kids!
Hugs Malin

1 kommentar:

Maia sa...

What a lovely made simple card!
Simple but very very chique!!
Greatings from the Netherlands,
Maia