söndag 27 augusti 2017

Layout on my brothers son.

Hi there!
A little while ago I made a layout on my brothers son.
They took so sweet photos of him at a photostudio called StudioThoren and I just had to make something with it. And you, who follow me, now that LO isn´t really something I´m that good at BUT as I have said before I just have to practice and practice. And I actually really liked this one I made and I hope you will like it to.It´s pretty simple but I think that is ok. I actually used left over papers from Maja Design on this one!

 I really likes to do this "flat" lo´s so that I can have them in my albums without them taking to much space as it would if it had a lot of flowers and so on on it. So I think that this is the lo´s I will make from now on so that I can put them in my project life albums to!
Hugs MAlin

Inga kommentarer: