lördag 9 maj 2015

It´s all about love!

Hi there!
Today I will show you a card I made with some of the gorgeous paper from Maja Designs latest collection Vintage Baby.

It is a baby collection but you don´t really need to make "baby stuff" with it since many of the papers has neutral patterns and also neutral patterns on the backside of the papers that has baby pattern on one side so you can use it for anything you´d like to. And THAT is really good I think!!
So I made a love card with some of mine!

As you know I LOVE Maja Designs paper and with this card I´m also joining this months moodboard! Keep your fingers cross for me!!!
So, now on to the card then!







I have been using 3 different papers from the collection for this card.
What do you think about it?
HERE you can find Maja Designs official site!

Hugs Malin

4 kommentarer:

Linn sa...

Så utrolig vakkert kort ♥

Margareta sa...

Ett underbart kort med så många fina detaljer!! Ljuvliga papper och fin komposition!
Kram!

Malin E sa...

Tusen tack Linn och Margareta!! S snälla ni är!!
Kram MAlin

jorunn`s Fristed sa...

Ooiii så lekkert ♥