söndag 17 maj 2015

AND the winner IS...........................

I let random.org draw the winner for me in my giweaway of 10 Maja Design Papers.
Have you seen their blog??? If Not, DO, they show SO many many gorgeour´s creations with the papers!!
Link:
http://blog.majadesign.nu/

And now for the winner, it is.....................................

NR 17!!!

And if I get it right ( I count several times ) that must be this woman:
Diana W!
To answer your question M.E stands for my initials, Malin Ellegaard.
Sorry to read that you have Myalgic Encephamyelitis even if I don´t know what it is!
Diana, please send me an e-mail with your adress and I will send the papers to you!
flitigafingrar@hotmail.com

If I don´t here anything from you I will draw a new winner monday May 25th, ok.
Congrats to you!
Hugs Malin

Inga kommentarer: