söndag 7 juli 2013

A card with NO pattern paper!

Hello dear scrapfriends!
Today I will show you a card I made this week with NO pattern paper!
It wasn´t supose to be like that but the more I was working on it, the more I took the papers away and in the end it was only cardstock left.Thought you actually could see the dekoration mutch better without the pattern papper.
I hope you like it!


This is a DT-card får Kristinas scrapbooking and you can find everything on the card at her store exept for the "ostduk" don´t know the word on english. ;)

Have a great sunday, today we celebrate my daughter who turned 15 4th of july!
( would be nice to travel to USA on 4th of July some day when she also have her birthday! What a celebration it would be!! In sweden we don´t celebrate our national day....)

Hugs Malin

Inga kommentarer: