fredag 1 juni 2012

WOW!!

Hello dear friends!
Today I notice that I have got over 100 followers on my blog!Actually I noticed it on my job tonight when I was working, that 2 more lovely people had chosen to follow me ( I work nights ).
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who has chosen to follow me.I never asked anyone to follow me becaus I want that to be a free choice for everyone, not forced  by candys and so on, no only just because you want to and I hope it is because you like what I do.
I think I will have to celebrat this, so keep your eyes open , I will soon have a nice blog candy for you!

THANKS to all of you!
Big Hugs Malin

p.s..
I´m also so happy today becaus my computor is normal again and I can COMMENT  again in all your blogs! ( some things did not work after the formation so in some blogs I haven´t been able to leave comment, but today everything just worked again. Guess if I was surprised!!Do the happy dance! :).. )

4 kommentarer:

Tina Makuc sa...

Congrats Malin!!
You deserve it!!!
I'm so happy for you!!
Hugs, Tina

Susy sa...

GRATTIS fina Malin!
Klart man vill följa dig, du gör så mycket fint och ger så mycket inspiration!

KRAM SUSY

Iffa ...... sa...

Grattis till alla följare!
Jag är alltid här inne men missat att lägga till mig där....har genast ändrat detta, så nu har du en till =)
Håller med dig, jag tycker oxå att det är roligast om de som följer en har gjort det "frivilligt" och inte genom ett "måste" för att kunna vara med i en candy!

Hoppas du får en härlig helg, här har regnet äntligen slutat och solen skiner =)
Kram Iffa

Anna sa...

Grattis Malin!! Vad glad jag blir för din skull :)
Och skönt att datorn funkar som den ska igen. Så irriterande när saker inte är som man vill :)
Hoppas du får en toppen helg
Kramis