lördag 26 mars 2011

Old man card

A couple of days ago my workmate asked me if I could make a card for her brother who turned 60.
And ofcourse I could give it i try! I don´t think I ever made a card for a man before but here is my result:
I have been using a hÄnglar stamp that i colour with distress inc and the paper are from Maja Design and crate paper.
The text stamp are from reprint I think?? I have been using flowers from Kristinas Scrapbooking and also the pearls are from her.

Inside I made a little pocket where they could put their money to him because that was what he was gona get for a trip to England I think.

Thanks for stoping by!
Hugs Malin

1 kommentar:

Pinklady 68 sa...

Stilig og flott kort!! KJempefin layout og mønster ark!
ET nydelig påske kort også:-) Herlige detaljer i farger og pynt!
Ha en fin lørdag! Klem Laila.