måndag 29 april 2019

Happy birthday to my love!

Yesterday my love turned 51, I can just tell you that "we" don´t feel that old!!...giggle...
I was at a scrapbook retreat in Trelleborg this weekend and when I got home I had to celebrate my partner of course!
So I made him a birthdaycard, he always get one from me everyyear and he would be sad if he would not get one I think...

So this is the card I made for him this year....







Papers are from Maja design, I loved it together with the pink clothes I colored on the girl.
I hope you will like it.
Have a nice day!
Hugs Malin

2 kommentarer:

Max smith sa...

NICE JOB online assignment help

Leo Oliver sa...



Your marks can improve if you choose our experts for Online Assignment Help at the last minutes. In addition to offering advice, we also go through a number of other important topics when writing assignments. You may achieve excellent score with our expert advice and assistance. You absolutely deserve the online Management Assignment Help offered by our qualified writers if you want to realize your goal.