torsdag 11 oktober 2018

Christmas card.

Hi everyone!
So for you who doesn´t know I have become a dt member of Laserowe Love. They have gorgeus products and mostly paper and chipboards. I have a link on my sidebar if you would like to check them out!

SO this is my first post as a Dt for Laserowe Love and I hope that I will be able to inspire you all with all the gorgeous products that Laserowe Lowe have for you.
I just love them!

For my first post  I wanted to show you a card I made with the new collection "Arctic sweeties", such a cute collection I think.
I made a little christmascard because christmascards does not always have to be red and green, right?
I really like this picture that I have used, remember me from my childhoud when you, the night before christmas, couldn´t sleep and just waited for santa to come. This is the feeling I got when I saw this little one and thats why I wanted to do a little christmas card with it.
I hope that you will like it to.




Have a nice day!

Inga kommentarer: