måndag 8 januari 2018

Small cards.

Hello there!!
I hope that christmas and new year was fun, relaxing, happy and crazy!! ;)
We have had ALL of that..giggle... But most of all I like the time when we can just relax and do what we like. Sleep long and be in cozy clothes all day.

SO, I want to cick off this 2018 by showig you some cards I made during the holiday. I cleaned upp my craftroom, bought my self a scan n cut mashine AND I have told my self while cleaning that i HAVE to use up more of my left overs!!
So today I will show you 2 small cards, 10x10cm, made with left over papers that  have in my stash!
RELLY fun to make thieese and I have more to show you later on.

This is leftovers from Maja Design papers and the textstamps are my own. It´s also a magnolia boy and a critter fron Satured Canary. So cute!
I hope you will like them.







Have a nice week!
Hugs Malin

2 kommentarer:

Gittans Pysselsida sa...

Såå fina kort! har du använt den nya maskinen till motiven? ScanN,?
// Hälsn. Inga

Malin E sa...

Hej Inga!
Nej jag hade inte hunnit få min maskin ännu då så de på bilden har jag klippt för hand.
Kram MAlin