tisdag 3 januari 2017

I made a pennant...

Hi there!
First of all I want to wish you a Happy New Year!
I hope your start of the new year is great!
I ended 2016 with being sick for a couple of weeks and I´m still not ok BUT it gets better and better which is good.
I started my new year with clear up my craft room and doing some organizing so that it will be easier to find stuff, same stuff at the same place and so on, It will take a while but I think it will be really good in the end and then we will paint and doing a makeover of the room to! Looking forward to that!

Well first up I want to show you the pennant I made this week, I got this beautiful paper from Prima in my dt packet from Idas Magasin so here it is, hope you will enjoy it even if it´s very hard to photograph when there is som copper in the paper. Looks orange but it´s not it´s copper. ;)









Hugs Malin

Inga kommentarer: