tisdag 17 maj 2016

Ego layout.

Hi!
Today, belive it or not I will show you a Layout!! Not very often I made theese but sometimes it happens...giggle...
This one was also one of my contributions in the CC with Engströms BUT also it is a Dt project for Idas Magasin as I have used my materials from Idas Magasin. I just LOVE all the new flowers they got it the store, the colours of them are GORGEOUS! Love soft colours...giggle...
So, this is a layout of ...ME. ;)
The contest was that we had to make a Layout about our self! There was NOT allowed to have any kid, partner och pet in the picture, it was just all obout yourself!
So this is what I came up with in my try.
Unfortuatelly I did not win any contest that I joined in this CC, BUT, I was so happy that I got all of this done in just a week and all the inspiration that I got from everyone that joined the contest. It was so much fun! Maby I will have better luck next time...giggle...
Hope you will enjoy my LO.



See you soon!
Hugs Malin

Inga kommentarer: