söndag 15 september 2013

I don´t want to let go of the summer!!!!

So, I try to hold on for just a little more time....
Today I have a card for you, that is like summer.....I don´t know how to say it in english...giggle....
But you have the summer felling when you look at it, at least I have. ;)
I made it with stuff from Kristinas Scrapbooking.
I have a few more cards to show you I hope I will have time to put them on the blogg this week.
I´m selling my house and there is a house viewing this week, it´s a lot to do I must say so we have our hands full to get the house ready!
I hope I will get it sold so we can move all my stuff to my boyfriends house as soon as possible. Cross your fingers for us!
Hugs Malin

3 kommentarer:

sara s sa...

Vilka fina kort du gör, detta kort inget undantag!
Superhärliga färger och så fina dekorationer du får till!
Hit kommer jag att försöka hitta tillbaka!

martina's kaartjes sa...

no no, me neither ! lovely card !
greetings,martina
x

Chris_P sa...

Superfint kort!!! Jättefin färger och färgläggningen är fantastiskt!