onsdag 25 april 2012

Happy Birthday dear mum!

On saturday I was on a scrapbookmeeting ( or how you say it ) and I made a card for my mum who had her birtday the same day actually!

I LOVE this little Tilda and I finally got it from Kristinas scrapbooking when she got it in the store again.First time I was a little bit late and it was out of the store but when she got it back again I was the first one to buy it...giggle.....
Also the beautiful paper comes from Kristinas scrapbooking and I just love it!
If you want to read more about what I have been using look at this blog at Kristinas.

The scrapbook meeing in Skövde was really fun! I was going by my self, didn´t know anyone but hey, if I didn´t think it was fun or if anyone didn´t talk to me I thought that I can just go home again...giggl.
But it was fun and I stay all 8 hours!














Ang guess what? I won the challange with my card, and it was the first time I ever won a challange and I really want to say THANK YOU to everyone who voted for my card!!
This is the gorgeous prize I got:
Thank you to Oppio Scrapbooking who sponsored the prize!
Hugs Malin


5 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Kul att se så många fina foton och ditt kort är superfint!
GRATTIS till vinsten!

KRAM SUSY

Anna sa...

Sååå fint kort!!! :) Och grattis till vinsten :)
Skoj att ha varit på en scrapträff...I helgen bär det troligtvis av för min del, ska bli kul, det var så himla länge sen nu.
Kramis

Eva sa...

Grattis till vinsten! Dit kort är urläckert! Kul att se bilder från träffen. Det var trevligt!
Kram Eva W

Iffa ...... sa...

Stort grattis till vinsten! Vad fina saker du vann =) Du är verkligen värd vinsten för ditt kort var helt underbart sött och fint. Så fin stämpel och lilaälskare som jag är så var ju färgvalet heeeeeeeelt underbart!!!
Kram Iffa

Kicki sa...

Man dånar, Tilda-kortet var HELT underbart!!
Och grattis till vinsten! :)

Kram Kicki