onsdag 14 december 2011

Merry Christmas card

Hello there!
Today I will show you a christmas card I made today.
It`s with the cute Tilda of course. ;o)
Only a few days left for christmas now and I feel a little bit stressed out here.I took friday of this week so that I can be at home and get everything ready.I don´t want to run around the house the day before christmas!
Of course I would be happy if you would like to visit Kristinas scrapbooking blog where I have done a blogpost with this card.
Hope you have a cosy evening!

Hugs Malin

2 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhh sicken tur jag hoppar runt bland bloggar ibland....man kan ju hitta så mycket fint!! =) Underbart kort och du har gjort såååå himla mycket fint minsann!

Kram Maritha

Susy sa...

Vilket underbart vackert julkort och härlig varm färg!

KRAM SUSY