onsdag 5 maj 2010

Thank you card and a little sneakpeek!

The second thank you card is done.
On this card I also use Magnolia stamps and colored with distress inc.As usual. ;o)
This card is also from Axel to his daycare teatchers.
Similar to the first one I made for them.
But I have also started on the third card and I´m soon done with that to.
I will give you a little sneakpeek:
AND the thing is that I ALSO started on the fourth one. ;o) But on that one I have just colored the images I will use.I hope I can show you the other two very soon to!

Thanks for stoping by!!
Hugs Malin

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

åååååååååååååååååh så fina de blir!

Mina sa...

beautiful card Malin, stunning colouring, his teacher will love it...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Donna sa...

Fabulous card malin, love your coloring you've done and the inside looks great too.
hugs
Donna xx

Paola sa...

Wow, this card is so beautiful!!

Love
Paola