onsdag 11 januari 2012

Money box

This year I have "Buy stop", I really don´t know how you say it in English but I can not buy stuff this year if i really really don´t need it.I really have to save money for all the bills so I can get on my feet again so maby next year we will have it a little bit better if I can make this, ...a buy stop this year.

BUT if I sell some of my cards or anything I knitted or crochet I will put it in my money box.The money I get in my money box I can buy new scrapbooking stuff or yarn for if I want.
Hope you understand how I mean, I´m really bad at English....

Well, this is my money box!
You may click on the images if you would like to see them bigger!
It was not easy to photograf this but I hope you can see howe it looks!

Well, I like it. :o)
I hope I will get MUCH money in it to...giggle....

I´m also joining WOC challenge this time with it
AND
Kort o Mania challenge blog.
Hugs Malin

5 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Underbart snyggt!

Hoppas det ligger massor med pengar där snart!

KRAMIS SUSY

Malin ~ Lillpiga sa...

Superfin sparbössa! Tack för att du tävlar hos oss på Wild Orchid!

Kram Malin

Lisbet sa...

Massor med läckra saker hos dig.

Ane sa...

så lekker sparebørse!! Lekkert pyntet og nydelig den der dies borden! Takk for du deltar hos kort o mania! Klem fra Ane:)

Linda S. L sa...

oi så flott!! nydelig farger og pynt! herlig sparebørste!
og denne vil romme mange penger etterhvert vil jeg tro! :D
takk for at du deltok på vår utfordring nr 54 hos kort o mania!
klem fra Linda S. L